Today’s world of technology has touched the heights of the sky. In today’s digital world, we can do any of our banking-related work very easily at our fingertips using our smartphones, computers, laptops. Almost all banks currently provide online facilities to their customers. Vijaya Bank is one of the best banks that provides excellent service to its customers, and Vijaya Bank Internet Banking is one such facility. Looking at the excellent service of Vijaya Bank, today we will see in this post: Vijaya Bank Net Banking Registration Process and Vijaya Bank Login Process.
Vijaya Bank is a leading bank in India that provides a wide range of financial and banking services. The bank was founded in 1931 by A. B. Shetty and had 2134+ branches and 2155+ ATMs in India to date.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Registration Online Process
The internet banking of Vijaya Bank is also known as Vnet Banking. Registering in Vijaya Bank Net Banking is a straightforward process, and we can do this work both online and offline. Below are the steps to Register Vnet Banking Online:
Things Required To Vnet Banking Registration Online
To do registration in Vijaya Bank Net Banking, you need to have all the things given below:
- 16 Digit ATM/Debit Card Number
- ATM Pin Of Your ATM Card
- Card Expiry Date
- Account Number
- Account Holder’s Date Of Birth OR Pan Card Number
Now let’s get started to know the process of Vnet Banking Registration Online :
- First of all, you need to visit the Vnet banking portal and then click on the Retail banking option.
- Now, click on the link, ‘New User? Register Here’ option. You can see this option in the Retail user’s section.
- On this page, you need to enter your 16 digit ATM card number, ATM Pin, Card expiry date, Account number, Date of birth or Pan card number, and transaction details of the last three transactions made as per your updated passbook.
- After filling in all the information correctly, click on Continue.
- Immediately you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter a One-time password and set a new User ID, Password, and Transaction Password for your Vijayabank net banking.
You will receive an SMS for confirmation regarding Vijayabank Net Banking Registration. After registration is successful, you can log in with the user ID and password created by you.
Also Read: All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Login Process
Many people are upset because they are having too much trouble to login Vijaya Bank. In this section of our post, we will learn about how to Vijaya Bank Net Banking Login. You can easily log in to Vijaya Bank Net Banking by following the steps given below:
- First of all, Visit the Vijaya official net banking website https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in.
- You can see the Vnet Banking option on the right side of the page. Click on it.
- Now, Click on the Retail Banking option.
- Proceed and select continue to login.
- Now the login page of Vijaya Bank Net Banking will open in front of you; enter your username, password, and captcha in it and click on login.
- Now you will be logged in successfully.
How To Reset Vijaya Bank Net Banking Password?
If you forget the login password of Vijaya Bank Net Banking or want to change it, then follow this process:
- First of all, Go to the official website of Vnet banking.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option on the login page.
- To verify your account, you will be asked questions related to your Vijayabank net banking.
- Now create your new login password and enter your debit card details.
- Authenticate to change the password using OTP received on your registered mobile number.
Your password will be changed instantly, and now you can do Vijaya Bank Login.
Features Of Vijaya Bank Net Banking
Following are the features of Vnet banking:
- Shop Online
- Pay your bill and insurance premium.
- You can do recharge your phone/DTH.
- Book tickets
- You can make transactions inside the bank branch and in any other bank.
- Pay taxes like Direct Tax Payment, Indirect Tax Payment, or Commercial Tax Payment.