Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest nationalized banks in India. Nowadays, all the banks provide all the digital banking facilities to the account holders under Digital India. Keeping this in mind, Syndicate Bank has also started providing the facility of digital banking, mobile banking to their customer. In this digital era, every person needs online banking, mobile banking facilities. In this post, we have explained How to do Syndicate bank mobile banking registration and How to do Syndicate bank mobile banking activation.
If you want to register and activate Syndicate bank mobile banking, you can follow the step-by-step guide given below.
Required Things For Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Registration & Activation
You need a few things to make this process happen. Those things are mentioned below:
- Your mobile number should be active to send and receive SMS and registered with the bank.
- Your syndicate bank internet banking should be active and you must have your Username and password.
- You must have an active internet connection on your smartphone.
- ATM card and ATM Pin.
- Customer ID number which you will get on the bank passbook.
Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Registration Step By Step Process
First of all, You need to generate MPIN to activate your Syndicate banking mobile banking. There are several ways to generate Syndicate bank MPIN. We are going to explain some of them here.
3 Methods To Generate Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking MPIN
- Generate MPIN through ATM.
- Generate MPIN by using Syndicate bank internet banking.
- Generate MPIN by visiting your bank branch.
We will see these three methods to generate Syndicate bank MPIN in step by step manner. Follow any of them methods carefully.
Method 1: Generate MPIN through ATM
1) First of all go to your nearest Syndicate Bank ATM.
2) Insert your Syndicate Bank ATM card in the ATM machine.
3) Now, Enter your ATM pin and select the mobile banking registration option from the screen.
4) You will receive One time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number in few seconds.
5) Enter OTP on the ATM screen and you will get your Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking MPIN on your registered mobile number via SMS.
Method 2: Generate MPIN Using Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
1) First of all, You need to visit the official website of Syndicate bank: https://www.syndonline.in/
2) You can see the Login option on the screen click on it and enter your login credential of the Syndicate bank internet banking to get logged in. If you don’t have syndicate bank internet banking, follow this guide: Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Registration Online In 10 Minutes.
3) After successful login, You can see Customer Services option on the main dashboard of your syndicate bank internet banking. Click on it.
4) No, you can see Mobile Banking Registration option. Click on it.
5) After click on the mobile banking registration option, you will be asked for details about your account.
6) Enter your account number, mobile number and click on Next button to continue.
7) You will be asked to enter your Transaction password here. Enter it and click on proceed button.
8) Now, You will receive MPIN on your registered mobile number via SMS.
This is how you can generate MPIN for your syndicate bank mobile banking activation. Save this MPIN in a safe place for future use.
Method 3: Generate MPIN By Visiting Your Bank Branch
If you are not able to generate MPIN by both the above-mentioned methods then you have to follow this method in last. You need to visit Syndicate Bank’s main branch and fill and submit the Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Activation form.
You will get your MPIN on your registered mobile number via SMS in few days after submitting form.
Also Read: All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List 2021
Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Activation Process
Once you receive the MPIN, you can complete the Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking Activation process.
1) First of all, you need to download and install the Syndicate bank mobile banking application from the play store or app store.
2) After installing the mobile banking application open it and click on the check box to accept the terms & conditions and then click on the Register button.
3) Now, Click on Next arrow and send SMS from your register mobile number to verify your account.
4) After that, You can see your registered mobile number on the screen. Just click on Click Here To Process button.
5) Now, You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it and proceed to log in.
6) On the next screen you will be asked to enter your Customer ID which you will get on the bank passbook. Enter it and click on the Click here to proceed.
7) Now, enter your 16 digit ATM card number, expiry date, and ATM Pin and then click on the next.
8) On the next screen, You have to create a log-in password for your Syndicate banking mobile banking. Enter the login password of your choice two times. Also, you have to create a new MPIN on this screen and then click on the Next button.
9) Your syndicate bank mobile banking is activated successfully.
10) Now, You can log in to your Syndicate bank mobile banking application by using your login password.
This is how you can do Syndicate bank mobile banking activation online within 5-10 minutes.
In this post, we have explained How to generate MPIN for syndicate bank mobile banking activation and How to do Syndicate bank mobile banking registration in step by step manner. If you have any queries regarding this post then you can write them down in the comment section below.