Syndicate Bank is one of India’s leading banks, a very old and reliable bank. This bank is always ready to provide first-class facilities to its customers. Syndicate Bank provides an internet banking facility for its customers, which customers can apply online without going to the bank. If you are also a customer of Syndicate Bank and want to activate Syndicate Bank Internet Banking, then you have come to the right place. Here we have told you step by step how you can activate syndicate internet banking online.
Things Required To Register For Syndicate Bank Internet Banking
To register in Syndicate Internet Banking, you will need a few things mentioned in the following list. You must have all those things when you are registering for Syndicate Bank online.
- Registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Your Bank Account Number and Customer ID. (You will get it on your Bank Passbook easily)
- Debit Card.
- Date of Birth.
- Last 5 Debit and Credit Transaction.
How To Register For Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Registration Online
Syndicate Internet Banking offers many facilities because the customer does not need to go to the bank much. To register Syndicate Internet Banking online, follow the step-by-step guide given below.
1. First of all, open the following link in your mobile or computer browser: https://www.syndonline.in/B001/ENULogin.jsp
2. Now you can see ‘ New User? Register ‘ option. Click on it.
3. Now, a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to accept the terms and conditions of Syndicate Bank Online banking. Please scroll down the text and click on I agree.
4. After accepting the terms condition, you will be asked to enter your Account Number and Email ID and click on Validate button. After the account is successfully validated, click on the Next button.
5. Now, You will receive a message on your registered mobile number containing OTP for your syndicate bank account. Enter the OTP in the given box and click on Submit button.
Must Read : All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
6. On the new page that will open in front of you, you have to enter your customer ID, date of birth. With that, you have to enter the amount of 1 transaction out of the last 5 transactions debited and credited from your account. And then, enter the security code displayed on your screen and click on the Next button.
7. Now, Select Generate Login and Transaction Password and then select SMS Based OTP option for the verification method.
8. Now, a temporary password will come in your email from Syndicate Bank for Syndicate bank internet banking.
9. Copy this password received in your email and log in on the Syndicate bank online banking login page.
10. Use User ID for Username.
11. Now, accept the terms and conditions to change the password.
12. Enter the old password and Enter your new password twice to confirm.
13. On the next page, you can create a nickname for your account if you want to set it.
14. Now, your Syndicate Bank Internet Banking registration process is complete. Now you can log in using the User ID as the username and using the password created above.
In this post, we have seen How you can do Syndicate bank internet banking registration online. If you have any questions regarding Syndicate internet banking, you can ask in the comment section below.