Punjab National Bank (PNB) is the first domestic bank operating in India since 1895. This bank provides a wide range of personal banking products and services. PNB Internet Banking is a special service of Punjab National Bank among them. PNB bank customers can register online for internet banking facilities without going to the bank. If you want to do internet banking registration with Punjab National Bank, then this post is helpful for you. Using mobile or a computer, you can do PNB Net Banking Registration online in just 10 minutes. In this post, We have explained How to register for Punjab National Bank Internet Banking and How to use PNB Internet Banking activation for the first-time use.
Required Things For PNB Net Banking Registration Online
- Registered Mobile Number: You must have the mobile number registered with the bank, and it is necessary to have an active plan to receive SMS.
- Account Number: You should know your PNB bank account number. PNB account number passbook, checkbook, or welcome kit is given when opening the account, and it will be found printed on it.
- Pan Card OR Date Of Birth: You must have your PAN card, OR you should know your date of birth. You must have any one of these two things.
- Debit/ATM Card: You must have your PNB debit/atm card, or you should know your debit card’s 16 digit number, CVV, and Expiry date.
- ATM Pin: You should know the ATM pin of your Debit card.
If you have all these things, you are ready to do the further PNB Net Banking Registration Online process. So let’s see step by step process of PNB internet banking registration.
PNB Net Banking Registration Online Step By Step Guide
We explained the Internet banking registration process in very easy steps here. Follow these simple steps and complete your PNB NetBanking registration.
- Visit the Official PNB internet banking website: https://netbanking.pnbibanking.in/.
- Now, You can see the option ‘Retail Internet Banking.’ Click on it.
- Now, the login screen will open. Click on the ‘New User‘ option on this page.
- Now, your PNB internet banking process has started. You have to fill in all the details in the form carefully.
- You have to enter your PNB bank account number in front of the account number option in the first column.
- In the next column, you have to select your date of birth or enter the PAN card number in the box below it.
- Now, Select Registration type: ‘Registration for Both Internet & Mobile Banking‘
- After filling in all details correctly, click on the ‘Verify‘ button to submit the details.
- Now, PNB Bank will send the OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the next page and Select type of facility View and Transaction.
- A new page will open in which you have to enter your debit card number and ATM PIN and then click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen, You need to set the login password, transaction password. Also, you need to Set 4 digit Pin to reset the password by SMS in the future.
- Keep in mind that you have to set the PNB login password and the transaction password differently. You can see the above image for reference.
- In the section of Reset SMS Password, you have to set 4 digit PIN. We recommend setting Reset SMS Password same as ATM Pin.
- Now, click on Complete Registration.
- You can see the message Online registration is complete on the new screen, and you can see your User ID on this page. Note down your User ID in a safe place because you need to enter this User ID during every login on the PNB Net Banking website. Now, Click on the Go to Login Page button to log in for the first time.
Your PNB NetBanking registration is completed successfully. In the steps till now, you have created the Username and Password of PNB Internet Banking. Now we have to activate PNB net banking to use it. We will see step by step process below to Activate PNB Internet Banking for first-time use.
Must Read: All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List 2021
PNB Net Banking Activation and First Time Login
- On the login page, Enter your Username & Password. Also, select your preferred language. Then select the default login page: Dashboard and click on Log in.
- After clicking on the login button, You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it on the opened page and click on Continue.
- Now on the new page, you have to select security questions to protect your PNB Internet banking account. These security questions are used to recover your PNB internet banking password if you forgot it in the future. You have to select 7 out of 50 questions, and you can set custom answers according to yourself. It will be necessary to remember the question you have chosen and its answers. Then at the end of this page, click on the register button.
- You will be asked to choose an image and write a relevant phrase during the first login.
- After selecting the image and writing the relevant phrase, click on the Submit button.
- Now your PNB net banking is activated successfully.
Now you can avail internet banking of Punjab National Bank by logging into your account.
How to Reset PNB Internet Banking Password?
- To reset the PNB Netbanking password, first of all, You need to visit PNB internet banking’s official website: https://netbanking.pnbibanking.in/.
- Now, Enter your User ID and click on the Continue button.
- On the new screen, You can see Forgot Password option. Click on it.
- Once again, enter your User ID in the given box and click on ‘Submit.’
- Now, You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it and click on ‘Continue.’
- On the next screen, You will be asked for details about your account. Enter your debit card number, account number, and ATM Pin, then click on ‘Continue.’
- Now you will be redirected to the new page from where you can reset the login password and transaction password of your PNB internet banking. Enter your new PNB NetBanking password on that page and click on the Continue button.
- After resetting the PNB net banking password, you will see the successful message on your screen.
FAQ’s About PNB Internet Banking
How can I activate Net banking in PNB?
Visit the Official PNB internet banking website to register and activate net banking in PNB: https://netbanking.pnbibanking.in/.
We have explained full process in step by step manner in this post.
How can I unblock my PNB net banking?
For unblocking PNB net banking, call at PNB Customer Care number 18001802222 or 18001802223.
What is the official website of PNB?
Official website of PNB bank is: https://netpnb.com/.
In this post, we have seen How to register for PNB Internet Banking and Activate it for the first-time login. Also, we have seen how you can reset your PNB Netbanking Password in easy steps. We have explained all the things in very easy steps. If you have any doubts/queries regarding this post. You can ask in the comment section below. We are always happy to help you.
Also Read: Post Office Account Balance Enquiry