All banks provide debit cards/credit cards to their customers. Customers have ease of doing transactions, and when it comes to the State Bank of India, it is one of the largest banks in India. State Bank of India always brings better updates to keep customer’s accounts safe with good facilities. If your SBI ATM card is blocked for any reason, SBI bank allows the facility to unblock it easily. If you are looking for the same and your SBI ATM Card was blocked, then you are in the right place. In this article, I will explain to you How To Unblock SBI ATM Card easily.
Why Your Card Gets Blocked
There are several reasons to get your ATM card blocked. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- When you enter the wrong ATM PIN three times.
- The cardholder accidentally blocked his card or blocked it for some security reason.
- A new card issued by Bank
- Bank Technical errors
- If suddenly happen uncommon purchase of high value, this is suspected to be an unusual bank activity.
- If an ATM card has expired, it will be blocked.
These may be the reasons for the ATM block. Now let us see how to unblock SBI ATM card. Before that, we should know what things will be required to unblock SBI ATM Card.
Things Required To Unblock SBI ATM Card
- Bank Account number
- Bank Accounts CIF Number
- ATM Card Last Four Digits
- Your Signature Registered In Bank
- Photo ID
If you have these things, you can unblock your SBI ATM card easily.
Also Read : How To Activate SBI Debit Card
How To Unblock SBI ATM Card
If your SBI ATM card is blocked due to an incorrect PIN entry, then you do not need to follow the below-given process. Your ATM card will be automatically unblocked after 24 hours.
Follow these simple steps to unlock your SBI atm card:
- First of all, You need to go to the nearest SBI Bank Branch and tell them that your ATM card was blocked.
- They will give you ATM CARD Unblock Application form.
- Now, Fill-up the form carefully and correctly. Write your Account number, Name, CIF number, ATM Card last four digits, and all other required details about your account.
- Sign the form carefully.
- Now, attach the photo id (Adhaar Card Xerox) with the form.
- Submit the form to the bank officer.
- Now your ATM Card will unblock within 24 hours after submitting the form.
- You will receive an SMS notification on your registered mobile number.
In this post, I told you how you could unblock your SBI ATM card by visiting your bank branch. If you have any queries related to this post, then you can ask in the comment section. I would be happy to help you.
Also Read: How To Get SBI Passbook Online