State Bank of India is a bank that has a lot of customers as compared to other banks. SBI Bank’s branches are available in the corner of India, and their terms of services are the best. Perhaps that’s why SBI Bank is called the best bank. SBI Bank provides great service to its customers, which SBI Internet Banking is a great service. All the customers of State Bank of India get an internet banking facility absolutely free. You can do most of the banking-related work from home using your mobile or computer using SBI internet banking. That’s why SBI Internet Banking makes your banking experience even better. If your internet banking is not active, activate this service quickly and take advantage of this service. If your internet banking is activated, but you have forgotten your SBI internet banking username, this post is right for you. This post explains that if you Forgot SBI Internet Banking, how can you Reset SBI Internet Banking Username in 1 minute.
Things Required To Reset SBI Internet Banking Username
- Registered Mobile Number: While resetting the SBI internet banking username, OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number to verify your account and identity. It is necessary to enter the OTP, So you must have a registered mobile number with you.
- CIF Number: You will need your account’s CIF number to reset SBI internet banking username. You can find your CIF number on your Bank Passbook. Open the passbook first page and check the CIF number printed at the bottom. You can also get it by reading this post about How To Get SBI Passbook Online.
How To Reset SBI Internet Banking Username Online
To reset SBI forgot username, follow the step-by-step guide given below:
1 . First of all, you have to open the official website of SBI Internet Banking in your browser: https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm
2 . Now, the login page of SBI Internet Banking will open in front of you. Next to the login section, you will see the “Forgot Login Password” option. Click on it.
3 . A new window will open in a popup. In this window, you will see the “Trouble Logging In” section. You need to select the option “Forgot Username” from the drop-down list and click on the Next button.
Also Read: How To Change Address In SBI Account
4 . Now, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to give information about your account to reset SBI Internet Banking Username. In this form, you have to enter the CIF number of your account, select your country, enter the registered mobile number and enter the captcha.
- CIF Number: Enter your account’s CIF number: You can get your CIF number on your bank passbook. You can also get your Passbook Online.
- Country: Then select your residential country.
- INB Registered Mobile Number: In this field, you need to enter a registered mobile number.
- Enter the text as shown in the image: In this field, you need to enter a captcha in the given box.
- After filling in all details, click on Submit button.
5 . Now, You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP correctly in the provided box and click on Submit button.
6 . After clicking on the submit button, you will immediately get your SBI Internet Banking Username via SMS on your registered mobile number. Also, you can see your recover SBI username on the screen.
Must Read: How To Unblock SBI ATM Card
As you know, how beneficial it is to use SBI internet banking. But when we forgot SBI username of our internet banking, then we have to face difficulties. So in this post, we have explained that if you forget your SBI internet banking username, how can you reset it very easily. You can easily reset SBI username in six simple and easy steps. If you have any queries regarding this post, then you can ask in the comment section below.