State Bank of India is one of the largest banks in India. This bank provides outstanding service to its customers. In them, SBI Bank’s online facility provides a huge and appropriate service to get easy access to their accounts. SBI provides one such useful feature to its customers, through which you get the SBI passbook online. In this article, I will explain How To Get SBI Passbook Online. If you are searching for the same, then you are at the right place. Be with us and read this post till the end. So let’s get started.
What Is SBI Passbook Online?
Before starting the article topic, you need to know what is the SBI passbook online. SBI Passbook online is a feature of State Bank of India using which you can view debit and credit amount of your bank account and all types of transactions quickly sitting at home. SBI Passbook Online also known as SBI mPassbook.
Important Things To Get SBI Passbook Online
- SBI internet banking Username and Password.
- You must have a mobile number that is linked with your bank account.
- Your mobile number must have an active plan to receive OTP via SMS.
- If your mobile number is not active or If calls/SMS are not coming to your number, then you can try again by recharging your mobile number by 49 rupees.
How To Get SBI Passbook Online
To get started, first of all, you need to download and install SBI Yono Lite App on your android phone or iOS. Download this application by clicking the download button given below.
1. Download and install the SBI Yono Lite app, which is suitable for your device.
2. Now, open the installed SBI Yono application.
3. Register on the application using your SBI net banking Username and Password.
4. During registration, you will have to enter the OTP, which is received on your registered mobile number via SMS.
5. While doing the registration, SBI asks you to set an Easy pin to log in instantly in your SBI Yono application.
6. Once the registration is completed, open your SBI Yono app and do Login with your User ID & Password or Easy Pin.
7. Now, from the main dashboard, you can see the My Account option. Just tap on it.
8. New page will open where you will get to see mPassbook option. Click on it.
9. Now tap on the View mPassbook option.
10. On the next screen, select and tap on your desired account number.
11. Now, you can see your SBI Passbook Online on your screen.
12. Refresh your screen to see the latest transaction from your account.
How To Get Mini Statement Online By Missed Call
SBI Passbook Online / SBI mPassbook is the same as your SBI Bank Mini Statement. In SBI Bank Mini Statement, you can see your latest transaction via SMS by giving a missed call on SBI toll-free number.
If you don’t have active internet, but you need to check your account statement/ Check SBI Passbook urgently, this method will help you. Follow the given guide step by step:
1. Get the registered mobile number with your bank and make a missed call to the number given below.
SBI Mini Statement Missed Call Number – 9223866666
2. Call on this number and wait for the call to get disconnected automatically.
3. After disconnecting the call within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with the last 5 transactions of your SBI bank account.
How To Get SBI Passbook Online Without Internet Banking
If you have not yet activated your SBI internet banking and suddenly need to see your SBI passbook online / SBI mPassbook? So there is nothing to worry about; I will tell you how you can see the SBI Passbook Online / SBI mPassbook without internet banking. So let’s get started.
1. First of all, Download and install the SBI Quick App on your android or iOS.
2. Now, open the installed SBI Quick application and grant all required permission to the app.
3. After opening the app, you can see the Account Services option on the main dashboard. Just click on it.
4. Now tap on the Register option.
5. On this page, Enter your SBI bank account number.
6. After entering the account number, automatically SMS application will open on your mobile.
7. SBI Quick app needs to send SMS from your mobile number linked with your SBI bank account.
8. Send the already typed SMS on the mentioned number – 7208933148
9. After sending SMS successfully, your Quick bank registration is completed.
10. You will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
11. Now, open the SBI quick app and Login with your credentials. Here you can view the last 6-month E-statement of your account.
12. After login, you will get to see a 6-month e-statement option. Just click on the message icon in front of this option.
13. Now, enter your bank account number and then your 4 digit passcode.
14. Now, the SMS app will open on your phone automatically.
15. Send the pre-typed message to mentioned number from your registered mobile number.
16. Now, open your mailbox and check the new email received from SBI, which contains your bank account’s last 6 months’ statement.
That’s it. This is how you can get your SBI Passbook Online without internet banking.
In this article, we have seen How you can Get SBI Passbook Online / How to get SBI mPassbook Online. I hope you find this post helpful. If you have any queries about SBI Passbook Online then feel free to comment down below and Don’t forget to share this post on your social media handle so your colleagues get help.