Nowadays, it has become very easy to know the balance of your savings / current bank account. In earlier times, the bank’s customer had to go to his bank to get information about the balance inquiry, to know how much money came into his account, and how much money was withdrawn. But now the times have changed, in this digital world, we can take information about the balance of our account by sending 1 SMS sitting at home or by giving a missed call to the toll-free number. In this blog post, I am going to explain How to get the Canara Bank Mini statement by SMS or missed call.
If you have an account in Canara bank and want to know your Canara Bank Mini Statement easily by sitting at home, you must read this post carefully.
As you may know, Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India. This bank was established in 1906. It is one of the oldest public sector banks nationalized by the Indian government in 1969. This bank provides all types of new facilities to its customers. This bank invests most of its budget to provide good service to its customers. Out of that, I am going to tell you about the beneficial service that Canara Bank provides.
Many times you require to check the information of recent transactions and Debits/Credits in your Canara bank account. Till now, we used to go to the nearest ATM center to get the Canara Bank mini statement, but Canara Bank has made this facility easy. You can easily get Canara Bank Mini Statement on your mobile; also, you can check your account balance using this method. Now you don’t need to go to any ATM center to get a mini statement and check your bank account’s available balance.
Let’s know straight away How to get the Canara Bank Mini statement by SMS or just by giving a missed call.
Register mobile number in Canara Bank
First of all, you need to register your mobile number in Canara bank to get this service’s benefits. To register your mobile number with the bank, you can follow the given process :
- Visit your Canara bank home branch and ask for the KYC form.
- Fill the form carefully, and don’t forget to write your correct and primary mobile number in the KYC form.
- Bank staff will shortly verify all your details and update your mobile number, and submitted detail to your Canara bank account.
- Now you can use your registered mobile number and email (If you filled in the KYC form) for the Canara bank mini statement.
Get Canara Bank Mini Statement By Missed Call
If you want to get your Canara bank mini statement on your mobile phone, then you can use this facility. You just need to give a missed call, and you will get your mini statement shortly. Follow the below process to get a mini statement on your fingertips:
- First of all, open your phone dial-pad on your mobile.
- To get the Canara bank mini statement in Hindi, you need to dial 09015613613, or if you want a mini statement in English, then you can dial 09015734734.
- This number is toll-free, and this is an official number of Canara bank. That means you will not be charged for calling this number.
- After dialing the number, Call will get disconnected automatically.
- After few moments, you will receive an SMS with a mini statement of your bank account.
- This mini statement contains the last 5 transactions of your Canara bank account.
If you want a full account statement, then you can read How to get Canara Bank Statement online using the Internet Banking point given in the post.
Get Canara Bank Mini Statement Via SMS
To avail of this service, SMS banking service has to be activated on your mobile number. After activating SMS banking, you will get a user id and MPIN. Using these two, you can know the mini statement of your Canara bank account via SMS.
- Open your message box.
- Type CANBAL<space>userid<space>MPIN and send it to 5607060.
- You have to send this SMS from your registered mobile number.
- After few moments, you will get Canara Bank Mini Statement Via SMS.
Canara Bank Balance Check SMS
If you want to check your Canara bank account balance, then follow the below steps:
- Open your Mobile Dial-pad & Dial 09015483483 from your registered mobile number.
- Give a missed call to get Canara Bank Balance Check SMS.
- This number is toll-free, and the call will get disconnect automatically.
- Within a few seconds of disconnecting the call, you will get a text message containing information about your Canara bank account balance.
How to get Canara Bank Statement online using Internet Banking
Net banking is very important in today’s growing digital world. Sometimes if you need the full statement of your bank account, then the method of the mini statement will not be useful in this situation. If you want a full statement of bank account, then there are 2 options for it.
- You need to visit your Canara bank and ask them for an account full statement.
- You need to log in to your Canara net banking portal to get it.
If you have Canara bank net banking and you have the username and password of your account’s net banking, then follow the below process to get the full account statement of your bank.
- First of all, open your browser on pc/mobile.
- Now Copy and paste this URL into a browser or open this URL https://canarabank.org.in/jsp/ViewStatemetLogin.jsp
- Log in with your Canara bank internet banking login credentials.
- Select how many months bank statement you want – i.e., 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or custom date.
- Now you can see the account statement on the screen.
- You can print this Canara Bank Full Statement, or also you can save this statement on your mobile/pc in PDF format.
FAQ’s About Canara Bank Mini Statement
How can I check my Canara Bank mini statement?
You can check your Canara bank mini statement by giving missed call, sending SMS or using internet banking. We have explained all these methods in this post.
How can I check my last 5 transaction in Canara Bank?
1. First of all, open your phone dial-pad on your mobile.
2. To get the Canara bank mini statement in Hindi, you need to dial 09015613613, or if you want a mini statement in English, then you can dial 09015734734.
3. This number is toll-free, and this is an official number of Canara bank. That means you will not be charged for calling this number.
4. After dialing the number, Call will get disconnected automatically.
5. After few moments, you will receive an SMS with a mini statement of your bank account.
6. This mini statement contains the last 5 transactions of your Canara bank account.
How can I get 6 months bank statement from Canara Bank?
To get Canara bank account 6 month statement you need to login to your internet banking. After logging in you can see Account tab where you can fin the Account Statement option click on it. Now select your account number and select duration of the statement and click on Submit.
In this blog post we saw How to get Canara Bank Mini statement by SMS or missed call, How to Canara Bank Balance Check SMS, How to get Canara Bank Statement online using Internet Banking. All this process is very easy, but to use them, your mobile number needs to be registered with your Canara Bank account, and to know the full statement of the account, you need to be active Internet banking, or you need to visit your branch to get it.