State Bank of India provides the best services to their customer. SBI account holders can easily get their SBI bank statement online on mobile in pdf format to view their credit/debit transactions. There are two different ways to download the SBI account statement. However, the customer must register their mobile number in the bank to download their accounts statement on mobile. Once the customer’s mobile number is registered, the SBI account holder can get various facilities like Internet banking, SMS banking, mobile banking, missed call banking. Let us find various ways to get SBI Account Statement.
Required Things To Download SBI Statement On Mobile
- Most importantly, your mobile number must be registered in an SBI bank account.
- You must have a mobile number with you registered in the bank, and it should have an active recharge plan to receive and send SMS.
- There should be an active internet plan to install and access the mobile banking application on your mobile.
- To login into the mobile application, you must know your Internet banking Username & Password.
How To Download SBI Bank Statement On Mobile In PDF Format
There are many ways to download SBI Bank mini statements such as SBI Quick Banking, missed call banking, SMS banking, mobile & net banking. But here, we will see how to download the 6-month statement of SBI Bank. There are two different ways to get a 6-month SBI Bank Statement. You can download your account statement online and offline in pdf format. For the offline method, you don’t need internet connectivity to get a pdf statement. However, another method requires Internet connectivity to download SBI account statement.
We have explained both methods step by step below. You can download your SBI statement in any way that suits you.
Method 1: How To Download SBI Bank Statement Online Using Yono Lite App
To download your SBI account statement in PDF format, you can use the official application of SBI Bank, Yono Lite App. You need an active internet connection to download pdf statements by using this method. Follow the step by step guide given below:
1. First of all, You need to download and install the Yono lite app on your mobile.
2. Now, Register on the Yono app using your SBI internet banking username and password.
3. After registering successfully, you will see the ‘My Accounts‘ option on the home page. Click on it.
4. Now, you will see the ‘View/Download Statement‘ option on the screen. Click on it.
5 . The new page will open. You will have to select the start date and end date of your statement and click on the Download button.
6 . The SBI Bank statement will now be downloaded to your mobile. You can open it from your device download folder.
7 . The downloaded SBI bank account statement pdf file is password protected. That means you have to enter the password to open it and to see the statement. The password to open the statement is your 11 digit account number.
In this way, you can download your SBI Bank statement online in PDF format on your mobile in a straightforward way. Now we will see the second method where you can get your SBI account statement without an internet connection.
Method 2: How To Download SBI Bank Statement On Mobile Without Internet Connection
If you do not have an internet connection, you can download your account statement by following this method. However, you will need the internet to download the application and register on it. But once the registration process is complete, you will not need an internet connection to download the SBI bank statement.
So let’s see How to download SBI bank statements on mobile without the internet.
1. First of all, Download and install SBI Quick application on your mobile.
2. Now, Register on SBI Quick application using your registered mobile number and OTP.
3 . After successful registration, you will see the option of ‘Account Services’ on the home screen of the SBI Quick application. Click on it.
4. Now, a new page will open, in that you will see the option of a 6-month E-statement. In Front of this option, you can see the Internet and Message option. Click on the Message option.
5. Now enter your account number and passcode to get your account pdf statement.
6. Once you click on Submit button. You will get your SBI account statement by email, and you will also receive an SMS regarding this.
7. Simply login to your Email ID and download the SBI bank statement pdf on mobile.
8. To open the downloaded pdf file, you need to enter the passcode you entered in Step 5.
In this way, you can download your State Bank of India account statement in a PDF file.
Also Read: How To Activate SBI Debit Card
I have explained two easy methods to get your SBI account statement easily on your mobile phone in pdf format. You can also get your mini statement on mobile using various methods. In this post, we have seen how to download the 6-month statement pdf of the SBI account. If you have any queries or questions regarding this post, please ask in the comment section below. I always love to help you.