Canara Bank is a well-known nationalized Indian bank. This bank always strives to provide the best service to its customers. Canara Bank provides great online services, using which account holders can check their account debit/credits from their mobiles at home, get mini statements, block their debit card, and much more. Customers can check their Canara Bank balance using missed call banking, SMS banking, Internet banking, mobile banking and keep an eye on their account. In this guide, We have explained How to check Canara bank balance online/offline using different methods in a step-by-step manner.
What Things You Required To Canara Bank Balance Check?
To do Canara Bank Balance Enquiry, you will need a few things which we have mentioned below:
- You must have a mobile number that is registered with your Canara Bank.
- Your registered mobile number should have an active plan to call and receive SMS.
- Your mobile/computer must have an active internet connection.
- You should know your Internet Banking Username and Password. [For Internet Banking Method]
Methods To Do Canara Bank Balance Enquiry
There are many ways to do a Canara bank balance check. Here we are going to explain 5 ways step by step:
- Using Mobile App
- By using Internet Banking
- Through UPI App
- Via Missed Call
- *99# USSD service
Now, we will see each method in detail and step by step manner.
Method 1- How To Check Canara Bank Balance Through Mobile App
The Canara mobile banking application is available on both the Google Play store and the Apple Store. Using these apps, you can check your account balance, transfer funds, get a mini statement, and much more. Follow the instructions given below to check the Canara bank account balance.
1. First of all, You need to download Canara bank mobile banking application on your phone.
2. After installing the app on your mobile, open it and register on the app using your mobile number.
3. Once you registered on the mobile banking application Login to the app.
4. Now, You can see the ‘View Balance‘ option on the main dashboard. Click on it.
5. You can see your account balance on the screen.
Method 2- Canara Bank Balance Check Using Internet Banking
1. Open the Canara bank internet banking official website: https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin.jsp
2. After opening the internet banking website, you can see the Canara bank internet bank login section.
3. Enter your Username & Password, Solve captcha, Select your preferred language and click on the Login button.
4. Now, Your Canara bank internet banking main dashboard will open.
5. You can see your account balance on the main screen of your Canara bank internet banking.
Isn’t this the easy way? But don’t forget to read the below methods also to know more advanced features.
Method 3- How To Check Canara Bank Balance Using UPI App
Nowadays, everyone has smartphones, and almost every person also uses UPI apps on their mobile such as PhonePe, Google Pay, BHIM UPI, Paytm, etc. You can easily download any UPI app from the play store or apple store.
1. Download and Install any UPI app on your mobile. In this method, we will see PhonePe.
2. After installing the UPI application, Open it and register using the mobile number registered in your Canara bank account.
3. Now, You can see the ‘Bank Balance‘ option on the main dashboard of the PhonePe UPI application. Click on it.
4. Select your bank account and enter your UPI Pin to know your account balance.
5. Now, You can see your Canara bank account balance on your screen.
Method 4- How To Check Canara Bank Balance Via Missed Call
The Canara Bank Balance Check Number method is the best as it is not necessary to have an internet connection on your mobile to do a balance check with this method. You must have a mobile number registered with the bank, and it is necessary to have an active recharge plan.
- First of all, Get your registered mobile and open dial pad.
- Dial the Canara bank balance check number given below and make a call: Canara Bank Balance Checking Number: +919015483483
- The call will disconnect automatically after ringing 2-3 times.
- You will receive a message from the bank on your registered mobile number with the Canara bank account balance in no time.
Method 5- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Through *99# USSD service
This is also one of the easy ways to know your Canara bank account balance. You can use this Canara bank USSD service to know your account balance and other information such as the last few transactions, mini statements, etc. To know your Canara bank account balance through USSD, follow the instructions given below.
- Get your mobile number and Dial *99#
- In no time, a popup will open on your screen, in which you will see some options.
- See the and option number for Checking your Canara bank account balance and enter it.
- Now, enter your UPI code, and your account balance will pop up on your screen.
FAQ’s About Canara Bank Balance Check
How can I check my Canara Bank account balance by SMS?
Dial 09015483483 toll free number from your registered mobile number. After calling on this number call will get disconnected automatically after ringing 2-3 time, Now you will receive SMS from bank with available bank balance details.
How can I check my Canara bank account balance online?
There are several ways to check Canara bank account balance online. You can check your account balance online by using Internet banking, Mobile banking application, UPI apps (Like; Google Pay, PhonePe). We have explained each method in this post.
What is the minimum balance in Canara Bank?
The minimum balance to maintain in Canara bank is 1000 Rs.
In this post, we have seen 5 easy methods to check the Canara bank account balance. We have explained each method in detail. If you have any doubts/queries regarding this post, please ask in the comment section below. We will be always here to help you.
Also Read: All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List 2021