Corporation Bank offers a wide range of products and services to its customer, including Internet Banking, Miss Call Banking, Mobile Banking, etc. Using Corporation Bank Net Banking, you do not have to worry about going to the bank to do any transaction and balance check. You can easily do all the things at your home with just one click. If you have an account with Corporation Bank and want to use Internet Banking, you have to activate Corporation Bank Net Banking first. In this post, I have explained how to activate corporation bank netbanking for first-time users.
Things Required To Activate Corporation Bank Net Banking For First Time User
To activate Corporation Bank Net Banking, you need to have all the things given below:
- You must have a user ID and password sent by post by the bank.
- You need to have a mobile number registered in the bank while doing Corporation Bank Net Banking activation.
- You must remember the email ID and date of birth submitted in the form while opening the account.
- You should know the account number of your corporation bank. It would be even better if you had a passbook of your corporation bank.
All the information mentioned above will be available to you, then you are ready to activate your Corporation Bank Net Banking.
How To Do Corporation Net Banking Activation In 2 Minutes
If you are logging into net banking for the first time, you can activate your net banking by following the easy steps given below:
- First of all, open the browser on your phone or computer.
- Then open Corporation Net Banking official website.
- Now click on the Existing user activation option from the screen.
- On the next screen, select the mode to set password: Set Online.
- A new tab will open, enter the User ID in the given box and click on the Continue button. (You will get the user ID in the welcome kit provided by the bank.
- Now a six-digit OTP will appear on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the Continue button.
- Now you will have 2 options using which you can set a password for net banking. For the first-time activation, click on the “Existing net banking login credentials(For first time)“option.
- On the new screen again you need to enter the User ID & Password provided in the Welcome Kit and Click the Continue button to proceed.
- Now on the new screen, you will be asked the Corporation Bank account number, date of birth or email ID. Put that and click on Continue.
- Once again, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it and click on Continue.
- Now on this screen, you can set Login Password for your Corporation bank net banking, also on this screen, you can set transaction password. Enter both passwords twice to confirm they are correct. Don’t use the same passwords for the login and transaction fields.
- When you fill in all the information correctly and click on the submit button, then your Corporation Bank Net Banking will be activated.
By following this process, you can easily activate your Corporation Bank Net Banking in 2 minutes.
Must Read: All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List 2021
In this article, I told you how you can activate the net banking of your Corporation Bank in a very easy way. Hope you find this post helpful. If you have any questions related to this post, then do not forget to write in the comment box.