Hello readers, If you are a customer of the Central Bank of India and you are searching for CIF Number Central Bank of India, you have come to the right place. This blog post will tell you What the CIF number is and How to find the Central Bank of India CIF Number.
Central Bank of India is a reputed international bank in India that provides many facilities to their customers. Every customer account of the Central Bank of India is given a unique number called a CIF number. The CIF number is used to identify the customer and his central bank of India’s account. To avail of some services of the bank, you must know your Central Bank India CIF number. This blog post will see how to find the Central Bank of India CIF number using different methods.
What is the Central Bank of India CIF number?
CIF stands for Customer Information File. This number is assigned to every customer. The CIF number of the Central Bank of India is 11 digits. This customer information file contains all the information about your bank account and you. When you open your account in any bank, at that time, you are also given a unique CIF number along with your account number.
It is known by different names in different banks, such as CIF, Customer ID, CRN, the User ID. In-State Bank of India and Central Bank of India, it is called by CIF number, in Kotak Bank, it is called by CRN number, while in HDFC, ICICI, BOB it is known as a Customer ID.
When is a CIF number needed?
The bank’s employees use the CIF number for internal use, but there are some facilities that the customer must also know the CIF number to take advantage of.
- While registering Internet Banking in Central Bank of India.
- When you need to transfer your bank branch to another branch.
How to find the CIF number Central Bank of India online and offline?
There are many online and offline ways to find CIF numbers, which we will see step by step.
- Bank Passbook
- Cheque Book
- Call Customer Care
- Account Statement
- Mobile App – Cent mPassbook
- Internet Banking
Now we will see all the methods in detail.
Method 1: Find CIF number Central Bank of India using your Bank Passbook
- Get your Central Bank of India passbook.
- Open the first page of the passbook.
- On the front page of the passbook, you will find your CIF number printed.
Method 2: Find the CIF number in your Cheque Book
If you have a checkbook for your bank account, then you can see that the CIF number is printed on its front page.
Method 3: Get your Central Bank of India CIF number by calling Customer Care
To know your Central Bank of India CIF number, you can call Customer Care from your registered mobile number.
Central Bank of India Customer care number – 1800221911
Follow the procedure after calling this number, and after connecting the call, you will have to tell your account number to the executive and explain the reason for knowing the CIF number. After that, the customer care executive will confirm your details and tell you the CIF number of your account or send it to your registered mobile number.
Method 4: Find CIF number using your Account statement
If you have ever taken a statement of your account, you will get a CIF number on the first page of your account statement.
Method 5: Use Cent mPassbook Mobile App To Know CIF Number Central Bank Of India
If your mobile banking is activated, you can know your CIF number CBI by following this method.
- First of all, Download the Cent-mPassbook application on your mobile.
- Now login to the Cent mPassbook application using your login ID and password.
- After login, you will see the menu option, click on it, and then click on the User Profile option.
- Now on this page, you will get to see your Central Bank of India CIF number.
Method 6: Find CIF number using Central Bank of India Internet Banking
If your Central Bank of India’s Internet Banking is activated, you can know the CIF number CBI by following this method.
- First of all, Open the Central Bank Of India Internet Banking website in your browser.
- In the Personal banking, section click on the Login button.
- Now a popup will open in which you will be given account security-related information, read it and click on Click Here To Proceed option.
- Enter your Username, Password, and Captcha in the given box and click on login.
- After successfully login, On the homepage, you will see the CIF number next to your name.
In this post, we saw what the CIF number is, how you can find the CIF number of your Central Bank of India, why it is important to know the CIF number. We have told you 6 ways to find CIF number CBI. You can know your CIF number using any of these methods. If you have any questions about this blog post, do not forget to ask in the comment box.