Andhra Bank has a huge customer base, and it is a public sector bank with more than 2800 branches across all over India. The head office of Andhra Bank is located in Hyderabad. This bank takes special care of its customers. Andhra Bank started online services so that its customers easy access and manage their accounts. Using this service, you can easily do your daily banking transactions without going to your bank. In this, you also get Andhra Bank Mini Statement’s service, which is very useful for you. In this blog post, I am going to explain How To Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online Easily On Your Mobile / Computer.
Nowadays, banking has become an important part of our daily life. We do online shopping, recharge, payment, and many other things by using online banking services. Andhra Bank provides many services to customers, such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, AB Tej, Andhra Bank E-Passbook, Missed Call Banking, etc. Missed call banking is one of the excellent services that every Andhra Bank customer can use.
So let’s go straight to the topic.
Requirements To Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement
First of all, to take advantage of all the facilities like Andhra bank online services, Andhra bank mobile banking, Andhra bank internet banking, Andhra bank SMS banking, we need to know a few very important things:
- To avail of these services, your mobile number has to be linked with your Andhra Bank account.
- If you want to use Andhra bank internet banking and Andhra bank mobile banking, you must have an active internet connection.
If your mobile number is registered with an Andhra Bank account and you also have an active internet connection, then you are ready to take advantage of these services.
How To Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online
There are 3 easiest and secure methods to get your bank mini statement online or by missed call. I am going to explain all these 2 methods step by step in detail. So let’s get started…
These are three methods :
- Get Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- Through SMS
- Get Mini Statement Using Mobile Banking
- Using Internet Banking
Now we will see each method in detail.
1. Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement By Missed Call
- Dial the number given below from the mobile number registered with your bank: Andhra Bank Mini Statement Missed Call Number – 18004251515
- After calling this toll-free number call will get disconnected automatically.
- In a few minutes, you will get an SMS from Andhra Bank, in which you will have a mini statement of your Andhra Bank account.
- Just open it, and you can see your bank mini statement.
Isn’t it too easy? You will get 3 more easy methods to learn in this remaining post.
2. Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
To avail of this facility, first of all, you must have mobile banking activated. You can activate your mobile banking service by going to your home branch or using ATM. After that, you will need mmid. For that, you have to type MMID in the capital letter and send it to 9223173924 from your registered mobile number. After that, you will get through mpin SMS.
Now follow this step to get a mini statement by SMS :
- Open your Message and create a new message.
- To know the mini statement of Andhra Bank through SMS, type MINI MPIN and send it to 9223173924 from your registered mobile number.
- In a few minutes, You will get the details of the last 4 transactions through SMS.
3. Get Mini Statement By Using Mobile Banking
If you want to get a mini statement using mobile banking, you need an active internet connection, as I already told you. First of all, to use Andhra bank mobile banking, you need to download and install the Mobile banking application of Andhra bank.
- Click here to: Install AB Tej Mobile Banking App.
- After installing, please open it and log in with your USER ID & PASSWORD.
- Now on this screen, you can see your account number and the available balance of your account.
- Click/tap on the account number.
- Now you can see your last 10 transactions on your screen.
Now in the 4th method, I am going to tell you How you can get a mini statement by using internet banking.
4. Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement By Using Internet Banking
- First of all, open your web browser.
- Now click here to open: Andhra Bank Internet Banking Official Website on your mobile/computer browser.
- Log in with your USER ID & PASSWORD
- After login, you can see the main dashboard of Andhra bank net banking.
- Now click on the accounts option.
- Select and click on your account number which you want to check mini statement.
- Done. Now you can see your Andhra bank mini statement on your screen.
In this blog post, we have seen 4 easy methods to get Andhra bank mini statement. If you have any queries about Andhra bank, you can feel free to ask in the comment section below. If you found this post helpful, then you can share it with your needy friend or family member.