Since the launch of the Digital India campaign, all sectors, banks, companies in our country have come with a solution plan for their customers to use their facilities easily. Similarly, Andhra Bank has also provided online banking services for its customers, which benefits the customers of many banking services from home. In which you get many services like Andhra Bank Mini Statement, Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry. Checking your bank account balance and managing the account has become much easier now than before. If you are also a customer of Andhra Bank and want to take advantage of these services, this post may help you. In this article, I will tell you How to Andhra bank balance check online on mobile and computer.
The bank allows customers to Check Andhra Bank Balance in various ways. You can check your bank balance through missed calls, through internet banking, by using a mobile app, Using *99# Service, Using the UPI App. You can get Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry using these methods. So let’s get started and understand these methods in-depth.
How To Get Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
In this article, I will tell you 5 ways to do an Andhra Bank balance check. Using these 5 methods, you will be able to know your account balance in just 1 minute. By using these methods, you can check Andhra bank balance online and also offline.
- Through Missed Call.
- By using Internet Banking.
- Through Mobile Banking.
- Using The UPI Application.
- By using ATM.
- By using Passbook.
Now let us know these methods in detail.
Method 1: How To Do Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call
This method is the best and easiest, you just have to make a missed call on the Andhra Bank’s toll-free number of the missed call banking system, and you will get Andhra Bank Balance Check SMS within 1 minute on your registered mobile number.
1. Get a registered number with your bank and Dial the following number:
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number: 18004251515
2. Call will get disconnected automatically.
3. Shortly after disconnecting the call, you will receive an SMS containing your Andhra Bank balance details.
4. Simply open the received SMS on your phone and Check Andhra Bank Balance.
Isn’t this the easiest way?
Must Read : How To Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement Online
Method 2: How To Do Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry Using Internet Banking
You can do all your banking-related work at home using Andhra Bank Net Banking. A part of that which we are going to know about Andhra Bank Balance Check using Internet Banking. Follow the given step.
- Open the Andhra Net Banking official website on your mobile/computer.
- Enter your User ID and Password and click on Login
- After successful login click on the Accounts option from the main menu.
- A new window will open, on this window you can see your account balance infront of your account number.
Method 3: Andhra Bank Account Balance Check Using Mobile Banking App
You get a lot of facilities in Andhra Bank Mobile Banking. It is similar to Internet banking. With Andhra Bank Mobile Banking, you can recharge, do a money transfer, check bank balance and you can also get a mini statement of your bank account.
- First of all, download and install the Andhra Bank Mobile Banking App – AB TEJ from the play store on your phone.
- If you are new to the Andhra Mobile Banking application then click on Register for the first-time user, To get register your account.
- Now select your registered number sim card and verify your account.
- Now verify your debit card details and set a passcode for your mobile banking account.
- Once successful registration, log in to the Andhra Bank Mobile Banking application.
- Now on the main screen, you can see your Andhra bank account balance.
Method 4: Andhra Bank Balance Check Online Using BHIM UPI APP
UPI is a real-time payment system. Which is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) technology. This is an additional layer above the IMPS. Which provides the convenience of cashless banking and other financial transactions.
Money transfer can be done instantly between two bank accounts by UPI. And all this work is completed without entering bank account information. For which the user only needs a VPA (Virtual Payment Address).
By using this UPI application you can also check the account balance of your Andhra bank quickly.
- Install any UPI app on your mobile like; PhonePe, GooglePay, PayTM, SBI PAY, etc.
- If you are using it for the first time then do registration in the application from your mobile number which is registered in your bank.
- You must need to create an account from that mobile number that is registered in your Andhra Bank.
- After creating an account in the UPI application. Setup your account.
- To complete the setup they will ask you for Debit card details.
- Enter your debit card details and add your bank to the UPI application.
- Now from the app click on the Check Balance option.
- Enter your UPI pin which you have created while registering in the app.
- After entering the UPI pin tap on OK and you can see your bank balance on your screen.
Method 5: How To Check Andhra Bank Account Balance Offline Using ATM
If your mobile number is not registered with your bank account. Then there is no way to Check Andhra Bank Balance by sitting at home. You can visit ATM nearby you and check your bank balance manually. Follow the Steps for ATM Banking
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Swipe your ATM card and enter the 4 digit ATM PIN code.
- Now you can see options on the ATM screen, Tap on the Balance Enquiry option.
- After that, your available bank balance will display on the ATM screen.
Method 6: How To Check Andhra Bank Account Balance Offline Using Passbook
Andhra bank gives passbook to their every customer. To do Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry using passbook you need to update your passbook by visiting your bank.
- Go to your bank branch.
- Ask the bank officer to update your passbook.
- Now, you can see all your transactions and the available balance of your account inftront of the last transaction entry on your passbook.
FAQ’s About Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
How can I check my Andhra bank account balance?
You can check your Andhra bank account balance by using following methods: Through missed call, using internet banking, mobile banking, using UPI app, ATM and Passbook. We have explained all these methods step by step in this post.
How can I check my Andhra bank account balance without mobile number?
Without mobile number it is not possible to check Andhra Bank account balance. For each method of checking bank balance, it is necessary to have a mobile number registered with the bank. Registered your mobile number first by visiting your bank’ home branch then you can check your Andhra bank account balance.
What is the Toll-free number for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry?
The toll-free number for Andhra bank balance enquiry is 18004251515.
In this article, We have seen Andhra bank balance checks using six easy methods. I hope this post helped you. If you have any query related to Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry then you can feel free to comment down below. I will love to assist you.