There is no such thing that we can not do with our mobile phones in today’s digital world. All banks in India provide such a service to customers to manage their accounts from their mobiles without going to the bank. There are some banking services that do not even need internet to use, and missed call banking is one of them. Using this service, you can check your bank account balance very quickly and easily. You have to give a missed call to a specific number which will be your bank’s missed call banking number, and immediately you will get the account balance information via SMS. In this post, I will provide an All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List and the benefits of missed call banking service.
Benefits Of Balance Check By Miss Call
- No internet connection will be required to check your account balance.
- You can check your account balance from any place, any time, just by giving a miss call.
- You do not need to go to your bank or ATM to check the account balance.
Things Required To Check Account Balance By Missed call
- The mobile banking service must be activated on your number to avail of the missed call and SMS banking service.
- Registered Mobile Number – You must have a registered mobile number in the bank.
- Your mobile number should be Active to receive SMS and make missed calls.
All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List –
In the table given here, I have provided the bank numbers of India. From there, you can search your bank and check the balance of your account by giving a missed call to that number. If your bank is not on this list, tell me in the comment that I will add your bank soon.
|BANK NAME||MISSED CALL NUMBER|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||09223011311|
|5||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|8||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|10||Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|13||Bank Of India||09015135135|
|15||Central Bank Of India||09222250000|
|18||State Bank Of India||1800112211|
|19||Union Bank Of India||09223008586|
|23||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|25||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|26||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|29||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|30||State Bank Of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|31||State Bank Of Patiala||09223766666|
|32||State Bank Of Travancore||09223766666|
|33||State Bank Of Mysore||09223766666|
|34||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||09223766666|
|35||United Bank Of India||18001802223|
|40||Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|41||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|42||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited||09211937373|
Also Read: How To Recover Forgot UAN Number
How To Check Bank Account Balance Using Above All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
- Take the registered mobile number with your bank account and dial your bank’s miss call number from the list above.
- After dialing the number, the call will be automatically disconnected. Just wait for it.
- You will receive an SMS within minutes of disconnecting the call.
- Now open the SMS to view your account balance.
You no longer need to go to the bank or ATM to check the balance of your bank account. You can check your bank account balance using the missed call banking service by sitting at home. To use this service, you must know the missed call banking number of your bank, in this article we have seen all bank balance inquiry number list. You can search your bank name from the given list or by using the search box and get the missed call number. In case you have any difficulties with the information given in this article, you can comment down below. I will love to help you.